CryptoChainWire is committed to guarding the privacy of our visitors. We are one of the leading press release distribution services, and are committed to beginning and maintaining procedures and policies which protects the privacy of our personal information gained from our customers, visitors or other prospects on our website.
CryptoChainWire is a Press Release distribution service that distributes PR on behalf of clients. If you submit a press release for distribution through our system, the PR will be broadcasted in its entirety. It will include all personal information contained in our media contact information. Also, when you submit the PR through our platform, you agree to our policy and understand that your contact information will be circulated.
This policy applies to all the websites, services, and products offered by CryptoChainWire.
Information We Receive from You:
Direct information from you is collected first, including ordering a service or registration; when you become authorized for using our services or managing the account of an organization, company or an individual on behalf of them; and/or when you give feedback about our services, connect with us by commenting or questioning about a service or subscribe to our newsletters.
Information Received from Your Use of Our Services:
Some specific technical information is collected by using tracking mechanisms and cookies so that we can employ and deliver our services to you. Without any limitations, this information includes:
Information about your website visiting, along with the full URL clickstream to, through and from the websites (date and time included);
Information for simplifying the use of our services (along with giving access to third-party services and websites), like destination IP addresses, URL requests, or device configuration details;
Page response times, length of visits to specific pages, searched or viewed pages, download errors, information regarding page interaction (like clicks, mouse-over and scrolling, the methods to browse away from and your engagement with the varied elements of the page; and
The device(s) and systems used by you for accessing our service, including browser type and version, MAC address, time zone setting, IP address, operating system and platform, device identifiers and types, browser plug-in types and versions.
Our services might not be provided to you, if you do not allow us to have the information (for example, by disabling cookies).
Information Received from Third Parties:
Sometimes, our services contain links to and from various social networking sites. When you choose to connect with us through social media platforms and to the available extent, some additional information might also get collected through them, such as your profile picture, user name, contact list and information along with the profile pictures of your contacts. These social networking sites might also receive your information. Before using social media, consider their disclosure practices and policies, data scrutiny practices as well as their usage, as we have no control over their collection, sharing and usage practices.
The collected information about you from various mentioned sources might get combined.
Usage of the Collected Information:
All the collected information, along with the personal and technical information, might be used at the time of collection as described to you, for the below mentioned purposes:
To provide, maintain and improve our services. Assessment of our services, operation and improvement of our services (for example, troubleshooting, protecting security, administration, managing account access), development of new features, services, or products; and for other customer support and service purposes.
To tailor content. Customization of the displayed content and information within the services, such as sponsored and promotional content, marketing and advertising.
To market and to communicate. Giving you information of the products or services that might interest you, from us or third parties; contacting you directly regarding the use of your registered account or service; replying to your questions, requests, or feedback; and giving advertisements to you.
To research and analyze. Researching and analyzing the way of your interaction with our services for monitoring usage and activity trends and also for statistical causes; creating • customer reports which may contain aggregate trends and the companies that are accessing our services, or viewing their releases, or accessing customer websites or using our service in any other way; and evaluating or understanding the effectiveness of communications, content, website visits, our services, web traffic, or the advertisements delivered by us and our customers to you and other customers like you, and to serve relevant advertisements to you and other customers like you.
To comply legally. Abiding by the laws, regulations, and requests from law enforcement or other governmental entities; implementing our obligations and enforcing the rights arising from any contracts; and applying as evidence in litigation.
To protect rights and interests. Protecting the rights, property, or safety of CryptoChainWire or any third party, preventing investigating or otherwise addressing activity that CryptoChainWire, with its own caution, might consider to be or pose a risk of being, an unethical, legally questionable, or illegal activity.
Anonymous or aggregated information might also get created by us about your and other users’ uses of our services for the similar purposes listed above.
Sharing the Collected Information:
Your personal information will not be sold or shared with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Your information also the personal information might be shared by us as follows:
- With our affiliates and subsidiaries along with any future affiliates or subsidiaries;
- With our subcontractors and service providers to the fairly necessary extent to allow us provide our services;
- With a buyer or other beneficiary in the event of restructuring, divestiture, reorganization, of a merger, or other transfer or sale of any of our property, whether as an ongoing process or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or such similar cases, including while planning or negotiating for such transfer or sale;
- With a third party with whom we have legal terms about sharing your information;
- With the organization or company whom you represent upon their request;
- With you or other third parties with your due consent;
- To adhere to any court order, valid subpoena, legal process along with responding to any regulatory or governmental request;
- To safeguard our properties or rights, including for collection and billing purposes;
- If the disclosure becomes necessary or appropriate for safeguarding the assets, rights, or safety of CryptoChainWire, our clients or others, along with giving information to other organizations and companies for protecting from fraudulent activities and reducing credit risk; and
- With any other individual or entity revealed by us when you give the information.
- Anonymous or aggregate data might also be shared for the purpose of advertising, marketing, compliance, research or any such other things.
- In the occurrence of receiving a request from a governmental body to provide it with your personal information, appropriate attempts will be taken by us to inform you of such request, to the reasonably possible and legally permissible extent.
- Analyse and develop our services and give content in the best way for you and for your device(s);
- Give advertisements on or through our services;
- Evaluate or perceive the effectiveness of advertising we deliver to you and such other customers, and to serve suitable advertising to you and such other customers.
- The technical information or non-personally identifiable information about the service usage of yours might also be combined with the same information that we get from other users to employ in an anonymous or aggregate manner for similar purposes.
Cookies and Tracking Mechanisms:
We may use beacons, cookies and other technologies, now or in the future, to track usage or support the functionality of our services. It offers a better experience when you use our services and let us improve our services.
It is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. It further interacts with the servers, ours to other companies that are authorised to collect data for us, and also permits recognition of your device. You might use the tools available on your desktop or other devices to set up your browser to disable or refuse some or all browser cookies, or to notify you when cookies are sent. But, if you disable or refuse all browser cookies, you might be unable to access certain parts of our websites or utilize certain functionality or features of our services.
Some aspects of our services may use local stored objects known as flash cookies to gather and store information about your preferences and navigation on, to, and from our website. In our third-party hosted video players, we also include cookies, to count the unique viewers who view a customer’s video PR and provide aggregate reporting. The flash cookies aren’t managed by similar browser settings like that of browser cookies. To learn how to manage your flash cookies settings, visit the Flash player settings on Adobe’s site. If you refuse or disable flash cookies, note that some parts of our services might be inaccessible or might not be properly functional.
Our services might contain small electronic files called web beacons, also known as tracking pixels, GIFs, pixel tags that allow us to count users who have opened an email or visited those pages and for other website-related statistics. Web beacons in press releases, marketing campaigns or any other type of content or communication let us track your responses and interests in our web pages, offerings and content. We might also use web beacons or other tracking technologies to gather information when you interact with our PR, mails or other communications or content, which includes information about your buying or browsing behaviour.
We our affiliates also utilise web analytics services, which currently include, however not restricted to Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics. Such web analytics services utilise cookies and similar technologies to analyse users’ behaviour while using the domains. The information about domain us is further transmitted to the analytics services. This information is utilised to evaluate visitors domain uses, combined statistical reports on domain activity and offer other services related to the internet use and websites. Such services may also gather information about domain visitor’s website use.
Don’t Track Disclosure:
Some browsers might support the “Don’t Track” feature intended to signal a website that you don’t wish to track across various websites visited by you. Our services currently don’t change the way they function based on detection of a Don’t Track or same signal. You might disable certain tracking. Also, you might withdraw from certain behavioural ad by following instructions in the below section.
Some of Your Choices:
- Withdrawing from our marketing communications: Our experts may send you some relevant promotional and informational communications. In accordance with law, such promotional communications will be delivered only if you present your consent. If you want to opt out of promotional emails, then go to the bottom of emails any time you wish and follow the instructions. Individuals are requested to note that some emails may be generated to smooth the operations of our services. You may continuously receive these emails that are concerned with your account or our services even after you unsubscribe the operational communications of CryptoChainWire.
- Opting out our behavioural advertising: There is an option to opt out the third-party as networks. You will get ample information based on selecting interest-based ads. Also, gather knowledge about your choices that is concerned with the information used by DAA companies. If you start opting out more companies listed under DAA, it may restrict you from getting the delivery of interest-based content or ads of those companies. However, it doesn’t indicate that you won’t receive any ads based on any sort of website that you are currently viewing. If the browser restricts cookies while you’re deselecting DAA websites, your rejection may stand to be ineffective. Also note that if you are using multiple devices, then you have to deselect those devices individually.
- Hiding your identity: Individuals are not bound to disclose their identity while they do direct communications with the experts by following the instructions mentioned in the website in order to “cloak” personal identity.
- Access, update or delete personal information: Your accurate information is valuable for us. You may update, access or delete your information at any point of time by following the directions, which are available on the registration page for the service applicable.
- Secure Information: Your information’s security is important to CryptoChainWire, and we have implemented physical, technical and administrative safeguards designed to protect your information against misuse or theft. Unfortunately, no system can assure full security of the information you share. As a result, we try to protect your personal information from third parties; CryptoChainWire cannot warrant or assure the security of such information. Consequently, you using the communications and services with us are completely at your own risk. You are responsible for protecting password(s) and username(s) and for securing your information that you send us over the internet.
Unaffiliated third parties might also collect information about you, which includes tracking your browsing history when you use our services. We don’t have control over these practices by third-party collections and advise you to change your browser settings or install add-ins or plug-ins if you wish to minimize the third-party collections.